Tuesday 4 March 2014

This Obama can Talk!

Hate him like sin for his political agenda; disagree with his moral fervency if you like, but an eminence no one can deny Barack Obama is that he remains our age’s standard by which oratory fineness is measured.

I think God must have been working late on the final day of the creation of this man, to be able to pay singular attention in assembling such an admirable masterpiece... [and if that remark is considered blasphemous, then ‘Astaghfirullah’]

…but in my opinion and in perhaps the closet opinion of even his “divided Congress”, Obama’s persuasiveness is a seamless stunning success; his articulacy and unbeatable tongue can submerge into your heart and make you eat your words or even love what you hate….

My ‘Not-So-Distant-Cousin’ is not just any regular president ...I just pray that God will increase his type ‪#‎AMEN‬

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...