Tuesday 4 March 2014

Stay Crazy!

All things considered, not everything about madness is bad. I was told it can initiate one to do the same thing time and again, even in the face of risks; in perhaps an attempt to find a perceived solution, to bring about a difference or to change things…

Now ain’t that ‘unflinching determination’ right there?

For my part, I don’t want to be innocent if I happen to be guilty of this trait. I don’t want to be a part of those who’ll lose their sense of confidence and resolve after a few ineffective tryouts; those who cannot carry on for too long or get back up to stubbornly take hold of what they want; for they will almost never find solutions

......do stay crazy; maybe that is why Lucky Dube (RIP) called it the ‘crazy-world’

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...