Monday 3 March 2014

I can tolerate pennilessness

Me, I can tolerate pennilessness; in fact I am moneyless more times in the year than otherwise and I know how it feels like to truly need; I am a personification of circumstances of a typical humble hood, but what I cannot accept is to be broke and lame and pathetic at the same damn time; I just can’t put up with being financially underprovided and morally blemished all at once; [N’mbang!]

I don’t think it is awkward that we are poor, seriously! If only our undiluted mindsets remain our loyal stronghold, trust me, we shall conquer … our situation is no infirmity, it is only a condition that we can all help manage by means of humanity; care, goodwill and benevolence, BUT for the most part, it must take a little more personal initiative, a little more faith, and a sense of diligence and responsibility.

What is perhaps outrageously graceless is the misery of flamboyantly shrouding one’s state of lack; that lying artificiality adopted by some of us, perhaps to act chic, cool or hip; exposing our hearts to mere fallacies and delusions, dealing with terrible secrets and lies day after day; saying no to modest and effective means of attainment.

To cut a long story short, I believe SOME [as in a number of] hardships are incentivised by reckless behavioural patterns, and can be called history with only a slight adjustment in attitude and mind-set….and if you think I am only quenching my obsession of updating my blog, ask or read about some formerly poor people

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...