Tuesday 4 March 2014

Fate!

Maybe it is only me, but i am thinking some of us need some explanation on the topic of ‘God’s Will’, especially regarding the occurrences that he ‘Directs’ and those that he ‘Permits’ due to our choices…

…because it is funny how none of us will want to be made scapegoats, but each of us can make God the victim of our responsibilities by unfairly laying every blame on ‘His Will’. I just can’t get it, to me; it feels like ‘His Will’ has become a dumping ground for even failures resulting from personal errors.

Like my dull friend from junior school; dude was so dumb that he goes to the library to prepare for a malaria test; can you imagine; but he’ll for all time blame the teachers for his bad grades; or like my team will always hold referees responsible anytime they perform less well than expected

In my opinion, humankind has two options to choose from; either to sit stiff in prayer expecting that God will soon stop allowing bad things to happen to us; or to use our God given will and freedom of choice to pull ourselves out of the evils that we always create with our own hands

The Senegalese singer; ‘Cheikh N'Digel Lo’ if I remember right said: ‘Yaina Yi Du Ngogal’ [certain things ain’t fate, they’re as a result of poor choices]…and it will be unreasonable to make God the catchall for all our individual boo-boos….‪#‎MyOpinion‬

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...