Monday 3 March 2014

Importance!

John Cassis said “it's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice”…AND for my part, I believe it is imperative to conduct your sense of importance and niceness as a single event.

Although that is absolutely not the flow many of us will fit with; for some of us, being important is to price ourselves above everything along the lines of measurement; but really, that kind of importance is not important, it causes arrogance and makes off with humility…

BE NICE! Niceness is virtue …but before I hit the ‘Post’ button, let me tip you off on two things:

1. Do not confuse NICENESS with her cousin FOOLISHNESS; and
2. Do not let anybody take your niceness for weakness

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...