Monday 3 March 2014

Beauty - Part II

TIME OUT! If we should subtract reality from idealism, will it still be an honest notion or just a consolation that “true beauty is found in one's character”; that physical beauty is not really of great consequence especially to men?

Can any one man herein say he doesn’t take into account a female so blessed with full lips, stunning eyes, fairly round behinds and soft skin [those universal traits of women of African descent]? Hah! Just what I thought…

I agree that endearing temperament is a wonderful thing, but like seriously, its appeal is quite unrelated to being bodily beautiful, elegant and dazzling.

However, if any man sincerely wants to settle for the former, just inbox me; i ain't no pimp but i can hook you up with ‘Jakong’nding’ free of charge; she is as unattractive as her docility.

ME! No matter how woefully I have failed in justifying my stance, no matter how much folks try to subvert my view regarding this topic, I still maintain my stance that generally, women prefer men with a fairly acceptable social standing even if they’re independent or even if they say they don't...

...and men are by and large attracted to high physical attractiveness even if they say they don't...and I am not just being lighthearted here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...