Wednesday 5 March 2014

I break anything and everything...

People rejoice whenever they have new gadgets; well me, I don’t because I know I’ll break them the next minute; I think I'm just the reckless type who breaks anything and everything. I don’t know, maybe I am the byword of that imaginary tale of ‘INCREDIBLE HULK’ or Wesley Snipes in ‘DEMOLITION MAN’…


See, when I was young I was kinda possessed with toys, but anytime my mom [God bless her soul] bought me one, she will say “Bena Dimanche” [that I won’t have ‘em beyond a Sunday]. Now I’m older and don’t do ‘toys’ , instead cutting edge gadgets make me drool in desire, but it seems I can’t live with them nether live without them.


Today I am about to send my proposal to the ‘Guinness World Records’ as potential holder of the best record for gadget splintering in the whole world, but before that, I want to ask if this is normal; is it a peculiar type of personality disorder? You may say cut the crap, they’re just gadgets, but it ain’t about the stuffs, it is about WTF is wrong with me?



Here is my record, and the list is exclusive of shattered tableware, smashed cars and railings:


1. My first mobile phone was an Ericsson T28, I broke the compact flip
2. I had a Nokia E66 and an iphone, both broken out of rage
3. I had a Galaxy Tab P1000, broke it, fixed it and broke it again, I won’t tell you how
4. I sat on and cracked my Galaxy S4’s Digitiser even before going to Africell to resize my SIM
5. Now from an incident last night, my new tablet 10.1” is cracked with a very impressive NIKE symbol

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...