Tuesday 4 March 2014

I am too Emotional! Perhaps.....

...Just woken up, watched a short video online and it has changed my entire Friday morning mood...

Can you believe at my age and as a man, I still have this inability to contain my emotions; I shed tears at almost every touching thing. Ah! that’s why I am not even keen on certain Nigerian movies, because I end up crying my eyes out.

I don’t know, perhaps I care too much about everything, from tender stories of people I don’t even know, to seeing people cry as they receive awards or even when families are brought back together after some distressing occurrence….you know, things like that..

….but most especially when I see people and their mothers going through things together, be they achievements or troubles; through the thick and the thin. Perhaps I just miss my 'own' or maybe I've just never gotten over losing her. May Allah have mercy upon her, forgive her sins and admit her into Jannah….Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...