Tuesday 4 March 2014

Success

I think I have now grown to realise that there is no ultimate yardstick for success; I have come to overstand that sometimes we have a tendency to overlook the prospects of/in certain jobs and enterprises because we concentrate so much on their ‘low esteem’ and harsh conditions..[If low esteem is in fact the right phrase to use].

Having had the opportunity to work for a ‘Vocational Education Management Group’, I have become conscious of the fact that whilst there are undoubtedly competent people without jobs, there are in the same way jobs without people; and perhaps we only need to stop being choosy and picky; you know, see how resourcefully we can circumvent the log jam in our labour market.

…I don’t know; perhaps I am so famished for success that I spend half of my spare time reading success stories; and if y’all should just take some time and Google BIG names like: Hong kong’s Li Ka Shing; Ray Kroc, Debbi Fields, Nigeria’s Cosmos Maduka; Carl Lindner; Mary Kay Ash; Coco Chanel; Andrew Carnegie and so many on, you’ll overstand what I mean…

P.S…‘Maan’ I think ‘Affair Bi’ is just a matter of ‘Fas Jorm Rek’; because some of these people ‘Musunj Nyor Dem Iskool, Saka Di Dropout; Y Tey Nyungi Ni Teki Nanj’

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...