Tuesday 4 March 2014

Tact, tact and more tact!

I think is about damn time some of us look into our dealings with others; stop living lifestyle of being stinking broke yet so high and mighty. See, from classic literature to religious hardbacks, even on legit streets and hoods, the positive rule has always been:

“One should treat others as one would like others to treat oneself.”
"That which you hate to be done to you, do not do to another."
“Do unto others as you would have them do to you”
“With the measure you use, it will be measured to you” …et cetera

BUT is like some of us can’t identify with the rule still; especially in our dealings with sales and service people; sometimes I just think some customers (not even regulars) read this whole "…customer is always right" slogan from organs that I don’t want to mention..

..or maybe they’re just not up to snuff, to appreciate that the ‘customer being always right' only connotes that service staff should give primacy to customer satisfaction, BUT NOT of necessity having to compromise their dignity to the point of taking abuses, name-calling and insults.

I have being ‘Robin Hood’ of sales and service people from ever since, because I was in their shoes and I will continue to price them even higher; I find it annoying when very bad-mannered and unprincipled ‘ballerz’ go into shops, supermarkets or restaurants only to showcase arrogance, treating shopkeepers, attendants, waiters and waitresses with so much loftiness.

You see; like me, you and everyone, no one wants to be talked down to…and just like you the customers have the right to your cash, let it be known that every sales or service provider also reserve the right to refuse service to anyone; that is why when I used to help my mom (God Bless Her Soul) at her shop, I made sure I give great service, but when I know my nice and gentle words can’t turn away your rage, I am always glad that we didn't do business…’cause I can Whoopass too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...