Monday 3 March 2014

The J.O.B

May Allah free our souls from negative forces and unconstructive emotions; from pointless qualms and bitterness, form meanness and insensitivity, spoken or contained, evident or concealed; may He cleanse us with His love, increase us in faith and thoughtfulness...Amen! 

Now that you said “Amen”, you may as well read the following vent, but if you think it is niggling, then don’t, that’s reasonable, I’ll overstand

I took off from one job to another in hopes that I will find calm and overstanding, but it seems it is no different shit anywhere; same pretense and two-facedness; just a bunch of unthankful and niggling ‘carry go bring comes’, foolish rivalry and silly dissents of small-minded ‘Gorr Jigens’ wanting to wedge everyone at Quarter-to-Work when the Real World is at Work O’clock...

Perhaps I only used to peek at them from the outside, thinking white-collar jobs are all precious, but go in and see utter shambles of folks conducting themselves like live crabs in storage bins, each one scuttling over another in order to break out.…and for as long as the trend stays active, you can’t trust anyone absolutely, not even your shadow

Sometimes I sit and blame destiny and the US Embassy for smashing my basketball dreams to smithereens; none of these suckers would’ve known me; they’ll only possibly see me on ESPN and longing for my autograph.

You see, the only reason I stay cool, calm and collected at my spot till break time, and then post rubbish on my blog is to be able to leave off the stage shows, but who can take cover from professional nosy parkers? Even their smiles are counterfeit; yeah, I can tell genuinely expressed smiles from snake oil grins, the latter is all in the spitefully looking eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...