Tuesday 4 March 2014

IT Rocks....!

Hey! The true story is that IT has already changed the world - positively Man. ‘Cyaan’ believe I just completed in less than an hour a transaction that would have physically taken me donkey’s time and effort.

I must own up that no matter how hard I poke fun at nerds and IT geeks, it is an incontestable fact that they run things in this new world; SEEN! No wonder they keep amassing unthinkable amounts of wealth and prestige

RESPECT CONCRETE TO ALL INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY GEEKS DEM!

…BUT lemme clarify that I am not talking about the wannabe-nerds who’ll wear fake 45 Dalasi Steve Urkel glasses fronting that they are geeks, when all what they hold is a 3 months certificate, 3 months diploma and 3 months advance diploma; making it 9 months basic IT application qualification from some institute along Kairaba Avenue; I swear to God I can outdo that cargo of ‘hoo-hoos’ in IT anytime…. and do excuse my French!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...