One young lady said to the other about another: "She'll sleep with anything with a pulse, as long as she believes it'll help her to climb the social ladder?"
This is no uncommon remark towards young upwardly mobile ladies with affluent lifestyles, and it got me thinking; what if they presumably sleep with a dozen men? Is that proof enough that they're playing the "ambitious slut"? What if they're the "hot" type; the type that only my type can control their hormones around? Should you blame it on them alone, because I know tango isn't a solo dance?
I am thinking, maybe rather than talking about someone else’s personal life, we should check first if ours is half as clean as we think it is - and if you're a lady bitching out of sheer envy, I'll suggest you do a lil touch up, fix your numerous defects, and maybe, just maybe you'll be lucky to have one 'mbaran' (fling) to call your own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You only get one life to live...
I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...
-
You don’t want to be exposed to any possible failure, but you want an enterprise built in your name. You don’t want to think hard or do more...
-
So, I had this conversation with myself: 1. The President is in the position to name his Cabinet. Now what? 2. It is a coalition gover...
-
A little bird told me, one who is motivated and inclined to excel will enable rather than detract others, and is more than likely to be more...
No comments:
Post a Comment