Friday 11 December 2015

Couldn't I be right?

Call it some weed induced theory, I don't mind it being just a theory, but if my sixth sense is still trustworthy, I think I am beginning to figure out how all these terrorist and counter terrorist nonsense started. I think many years ago, some powerful western politicians did very terrible things to humanity in the name national security.

I think to cover up their act, they misinformed, misled and used some foreign radical religious group against a certain powerful covert nemesis. After using this group of honourable people to divert their attention and energy to what they thought was a good cause, they betrayed them, framed them, and blamed their belief for what they caused them to do.

In retaliation, that militant group went out of control, doing whatever they thought was the best way to get even. From then on, the world became a cluster-fuck of confusion, of institutions that are but bundles and bundles of dirty secrets, blackmail, extortion, deceit, insecurity, manipulative rhetoric, espionage, henchmen, etc. Is like everyone's finding skeletons on everyone, and enemies becoming friends for common agendas.

Now let me use a lil story as basis for my theory: Once upon a time, two siblings were committing incest in their mom's room, and they got busted by the maid. Instead of reporting the duo, the maid decided she'll use it against them, and to afford her carte blanche for her dubious acts at home. The kids got pissed one day, so they conspired with the gardener to incriminate the maid, thinking they'll be even, but unfortunately the gardener was also not so clean a person after all.

To cut a long story short, the house's dirt dishing unveiled that saint mom was also having an affair with the driver, because she was told that dad was screwing the secretary at work. So "the enemy of my enemy is my friend," that's what this household turned into. Each time any two parties in the house work together, don't ask, it is because they want to go against a common enemy for trying to spill their beans.

My point is that this imaginary truth has become the sad state of the world today. But even more unfortunate is that the powerful media entities that we rely on are being controlled and used to make the good ones look bad and the bad ones good, so those dark, shameful secrets that need to remain secret for the wicked to triumph will remain secret, and decent civilisation will not know beyond hypothetical speculations like this one, and that's sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...