Tuesday 22 December 2015

Human (Disg)race!

Talk about evolutional U-turn. I don’t know if it is the Hutu or Tutsi tribe at fault, but it’s a shame that they are again ensuring that Burundi will stay the second poorest country in the world for I don’t know what time to come. It’s a shame that in the animal kingdom, the lion will spare fellow lions and prey other animals like the zebra, giraffe, pig, buffalo, antelope or wildebeest. The wolf will either go around in search of carrion or kill a deer, but disturbing much is to see human beings killing all other species including fellow human beings, and yet we believe we are the most intelligent beings on the planet? But I guess that was when humans had an exclusive ability to reason.

I don’t know if this occurs to anyone on here, but me, I sometimes sit and wonder why Eve ate that bloody apple, because since then, we have been creating to destroy. Sometimes it feels like our mission is to destroy everything in our path, from the very institutions we created because of need, to one dominant class giving hard time to the class that they were supposed to save from harm, or some nation that regards itself as the greatest in the world that it cannot leave other nations the hell alone spending awful cash on devices that will destroy thousands of lives in seconds. If you ask her, she’ll say she’s supporting her troops or defending her nation, but I guess against enemies that she asked for. 
 
I can be on here all day using my free social media franchise to bitch about the disgraceful state of the human (disg)race, but then "bitching" too will count as one of our failings; so I am out! God help decent civilisation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...