Wednesday 9 December 2015

My job's not to protect Islam...

I am not going to be here fighting to protect Islam - that's not my job. Islam is God's and God is the Master Protector. Mine is a personal spiritual struggle for self-improvement and against evil, temptation and people like Donald John Trump. My job is to be a better adherent, a good Muslim who'll serve as an example, and whose behaviour will be emulated by uninformed islamophobes.

But maybe Trump doesn't actually fear or hate Islam and Muslims, maybe his hate speeches are his only remaining (unwanted) option towards a favourable political climate and capital. Maybe he believes the world hates Muslims, but he is wrong, because people like him cause truth seekers like ours to see the light of Islam, and that explains why Islam is the fastest growing religion right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...