Tuesday 1 December 2015

Just keep trying...

They say if at first you don't succeed, try again, and probably again, and again. It may sound exhausting, especially if you've tried a hundred times. But what if a hundred times isn't good enough? What if it should've taken a hundred and one attempts?

Okay, screw that, I was just trying to sound artful, but what I am trying to say is that when you fail at what you really want, and not necessarily what society wants for you, try until you get it right. I was told that failure or losing out to someone is not all bad. They say it's often a stepping stone towards success. 

Having screwed up at least twenty-ten second chance and counting, I know I may not be the most credible authority to say this, but one thing I know is that my screw ups are far better than sitting like an apartment and waiting for life to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...