Thursday 10 December 2015

Islam doesn't need fixing...

When regular institutions are going through unfavourable publicity, they employ damage control strategies to curtail losses, and to counteract the negative image being generated. Islam doesn't need that, because it is not an ordinary institution, and it is neither damaged nor about to be damaged.

I repeat - Islam doesn't need Olivia Pope and her team of "fixers" to fix it. It is a way of life that surpasses excellence, and I don't care who calls that a lie. Muslims are trying to be representative of that way of life. So if we fail at acting like it, it's our flaw not Islam's. Personally, I'll never apologise for being a Muslim, and certainly not going to be a part of any pity party, simply because a few nutcases are intolerantly devoted to some stupid opinion or prejudice about my belief, or possibly fearful of what my belief can become.

If there's anything to fix, it is our humaneness we need to fix, because we've lost grip. This is why many times I could come on here, name extremists of other faiths who have committed atrocities worse than what's allegedly committed by all alleged Islamic extremist group combined; I could use their excesses to hate on innocent individuals of other faiths, but I won't because Islam teaches me to know better. If some retard cannot find his temper, that's that retard's problem because I am not going to lose mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...