Sunday 1 November 2015

About ours...

I think because of the size of our population, anything, even as usual as dogs getting stuck during sex is capable of influencing undue opinions, time and behaviours. Then everything bursts inwards and so outrageously, until a new nonsense comes about, rendering the old one out of vogue.

In fact, what we choose to make trendy is not my problem. My concern is, almost all of them are totally unrelated, unapplicable, unimportant and unconnected to progress. They neither favour nor promote forward thinking.

I don't know, but I think we need a serious critical consideration of our consciences, motives and values. It will take us far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...