Tuesday 17 November 2015

'Buggay du mutt, ngorr mutt...'

I was told that the best amulet for a human being is honesty and right-mindedness. But where I come from, there is this saying that “none can be perfectly greedy and completely honest at the same time.”

So I will rather say the best amulet for a human being is contentment and freedom from greed; very simple logic. If your eyes are bigger than your stomach, you'll naturally be inclined to take on more than you can consume, and if you do that, you'll be so stuffed, and you know the damages done, or the outages caused by excessive load, it doesn't matter what the load is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...