Friday 13 November 2015

Time! Can't afford to waste it...

I have observed that people who make money don’t have time. But that's because they use all the time translating ideas into rewarding ventures. People like me have all the time we need. In fact we have some much time that we sometimes look at our watches and say: "Dayum! Time is so damn slow today," but that's perhaps why we're broke and broken.

So I'm thinking maybe if I work on an idea that is important enough to spend time and effort on, for every time I spend on talking nonsense, or every time I sit at my spot like an anatomist, subjecting every female behind that passes by to analysis, as to who's the 'janha' and who's 'jegg', maybe l wouldn't be on this slow league.

But maybe Napoleon Bonaparte is right. Maybe my ability is nothing without opportunity. But maybe opportunity as in a chance for advancement can be created, not always given, especially in a world where self-interest has become a standard, if not 'THE standard' for decision making.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...