Friday 6 November 2015

Love unites...

I may not know the key to being a people of one undivided entity, but I know there's something within everyone that we can use to demolish the shackles of hatred, and that thing is "love." I know I may not be the right person to talk about love, because I breakup faster than I make up, but this love is not necessarily your usual romantic or adulterous type of relationships. I am referring to a feeling of affection and care towards one another.

The love I am talking about starts by showing God some gratitude, treating His Prophets with profound awe and respect. It's about showing your parents and especially your mothers affection even after their demise. It's about parents being protective, spouses manifesting overtanding and a decent feeling of intimate attachment towards one another, siblings showing empathy for each other, and each recognising the feelings of the other. It even includes that favourably disposed attitude towards our friends and fellow men.

But you cannot be nice or say you like someone but hate his or her dog. If you say you like someone, you should accept everything about them, including the people they like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...