Friday 13 November 2015

Relational crises...

FLASHBACK - After the fight: "He's a maniac. I'm so done with him. Real men don't beat up their women. Thank God I'm out of it all. Do you know how many better men are dying to have me? I gave this jerk a chance when he was nothing; today he's exhibiting class over me. God punish me if I should go back to this stupid casanova!"

FAST FORWARD - Relationship restored and the harmony is back: "He didn't mean it. I know he loves me. He's got issues but he's a cool guy. In fact, none is perfect. I know some people were happy to see us fight, but there's nothing they can do about this relationship" - and those friends that were genuinely talking sense into her will all of a sudden be declared envious.

Okay, that's none of my business. My take is, if you know him so bloody well to tell what he means or did not mean, or what you mean to him, why bother us in the first place?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...