Friday 27 November 2015

Just WORD!!!

TWO THINGS: you wouldn't probably know if telling the truth is always the right thing to do until your lies come to light - and trust me, truth will always out, so being economical with it may not be a great idea, especially to those who deserve to know. They're eventually gonna find out, and the consequences may not be so cool.

ANOTHER THING IS: you wouldn't probably know if being real and honest is truly the right thing to do until you get caught in the act of doing something you said you had nothing to do with. So try to stay out of the trouble of getting involved in any sort of fraudulent or otherwise dishonest act.

PERSONALLY, there's never a day that I didn't ask God to keep the things I do in the night from seeing the light, but I figured the answer to that prayer lies in my own hands. I figured I probably should make the things I do in the dark compatible if not totally consistent with how I want to be seen. So help me God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...