Friday 20 November 2015

New World Disorder...

Whatever the agenda of the so called "New World Order" (NWO) was, it has evidently created nothing but growing disorder. Sometimes I think I just want out before the "NWO" becomes a 'No Way Out.'

This world's become a weird ball of isms and schisms, something the Rastaman warned us about a long time ago; from growing sectarianism, to racism, totalitarianism, capitalism, sexism, separatism, to I-don't-know-what-ism.

Bloody hell! I don't know if it's the media that's hyping everything, but gosh, our world sucks big time. Sometimes I want to believe it's doomsday come early. Like, can't we for fuq's sake bring back intelligent civilisation. What's wrong with humankind?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...