Sunday 15 November 2015

If it is not my business, it is not my business....

When someone does something, or makes a choice that you cannot stand, and you think should be done differently, you don't just object and that's it; you need to do something that'll counteract the effect or forever hold your peace. Complaining is never a strategy.

Me, it may be a selfish principle, but seriously, no matter how hyped or controversial a thing is made to be, if it has nothing to do with the price of my favourite Caffè Touba at Westfield, it is of as much use to me as a handbrake on a canoe. P.S - Olof Njie neh: pompiterre mo ma genal patat, ko si yorbu polis beh tejlu ko, lawyam ba munut tuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...