Saturday 21 November 2015

Are you honestly married?

I've seen people marry for the sake of marriage, and probably because they've fallen for society's uncritical idea of marriage, even if it means going against the clock. I've seen mad-rages and mirages called marriages. I've seen incidental marriages. I've seen marriages out of pity. I've seen marriages drawn upon for sustenance. I've even seen marriages that are because marriage seems to the only remaining option.

I say this, folks tell me: "Hey man, you're insane. You don't get it, marriage is seductive," but so is evil. Look, I know marriage is a great institution and all, and I am not saying all marriages are evil, but naturally, I know marriage isn't always a bed of roses. At least I know a lot of married dudes who today say they'll do anything just so they can turn back the hands of time, and that's pretty scary.

Hahatai...Okay, maybe I am the one sounding weird and evil here, but the point I am trying to make is, instead of wasting valuable time trying to break someone else's, check yours clean, I am sure there's something about it that you should fix; it will make your thing happier. I thought I should say that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...