Thursday 26 November 2015

My ride, my rules...

For the record, if I find a guy and a lady stranded somewhere, desperately looking for a cab or ride home, and I have room for only one, don't ask! It's the lady I'll pick, because 'adiyata ntelleyeh!'

Especially if this dude happens to be like the majority of guys that'll see your ride breakdown by the side of the road, and won't only stop at not helping, but wish your mechanic won't show up.

Call it preferential bias or whatever you like, I don't give a rat's behind. In fact, I am so bloody tired of that overused nonsense of a criticism. It's called: 'my ride, my rules, my preference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...