Sunday 22 November 2015

Islam is for everyone...

Just like the valid argument that terrorism is no religion's monopoly, we gotta overstand that Islam too is no single race's monopoly. I gotta say this because some religious comments I see on here are kinda racist, morally wrong and unjustifiable.

Our ambiguous use of pronouns like "we," "they" and "us" makes it feel like the Qur'an was sent to Arabs and coloured people rather than the whole of humankind, and the sooner we stop the bigotry and spread the great teachings therein, the better for everyone.

I hate it when people who cannot even remember when last they prayed or gave thanks to God, spew discord in the name of religion, and just because they know that religion has a pretty tight support system. I don't know if it is only me, but it sometimes feels as if truth has gone offline on here, and religion has been reduced to a tool in our struggle for superiority. We need to cause such ignorance to fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...