Wednesday 5 August 2015

I do lose network sometimes, we all do.

Some days you greet me like: "Good morning Mr. Touray, how are you doing today?" I'm good Ma'am, you're full of radiance this morning - it must be a good one?

On a typical day: "Yo Mike! Nakam, yangi cool?" Yeah man, mangi straight star, lou bakh? "Munj, santa ak moitu rek bro." Wow maneh, fofula deh.

On a day that I want to keep myself to myself, and I get out of my room against my will, and you’re like: "Omar" ounhh! "Yangi okay?" Wa-yeh! "Hehe, teye mom jinneh'em ya nyow."

Awma ben jinneh, neither am I unreliable. I may be unpredictable perhaps; but then man must not live on the same old 'nyambay, nyebbeh, fry' all the time. Even  4G networks do lose network sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...