Saturday 22 August 2015

Step out of that tiny comfort zone...

Mao Zedong, commonly referred to as Chairman Mao, was born a peasant, but became one of the most powerful men in the world, and do you know why; because he refused to be satisfied with mediocrity.

He said: "we think too small. Like the frog at the bottom of the well. He thinks the sky is only as big as the top of the well. If he surfaced, he would have an entirely different view."

I don't know if I like this man, and I wish I don't, but I like this quote. You see, when I was young and before I travelled, all what I thought was best for me was to go abroad, sell weed, come back ayard and keep up with the Joneses, or the "Semesters" in our case.

Today I think I have seen a whole new ball game, and that's what's up. Sometimes you gotta step out of your tiny comfort zone, surface and see an entirely different view of this amazing world. "U na'mean"

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...