Monday 10 August 2015

Every legitimate hustle counts...

Making or finding this artificial creation called money can be as daunting as America's almost-desperate hunt to catch Bin Laden. But, well, at least they found him, after more than ten years that is.

I don't know if finding him was a good thing and I am not implying that, but they did; that's because they neither gave up nor lacked in any detail and that's the point I'm trying to make here.

Have a blessed week ahead and remember, every legitimate hustle counts, so step it up. There is this Wolof saying that progress comes when you least expect it. (Avancement deh bayteh).

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...