Monday 10 August 2015

That's how it trickles...

A wealthy class that exploits the wealthless class to support a powerful class can always count on the support of that powerful class, but that is before the mutually given favours are kicked into the long grass as usual.

In the same way, members of a supposed lower class who betray or screw their class to be accepted into a supposed middle or high class may seemingly belong, but only of a second, average or a no-class of that class. It is, was and has always been a fortunate thing that I am 'class-less", but I'm not saying I'm classless, if you know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...