Friday 14 August 2015

Rashness begets nothing but regrets...

Listen, if you're going to hate back, or sever bond or relationship with someone you once called a friend, for whatever is being said about that person, or for what they say he or she did behind your back, wait until you exhaust all avenues of finding the facts.

It's a cunning world my friend; people can make you hate your true friends, those whose company they know you enjoy, and those whom you feel affection for, simply because they know they cannot get to you without these people intervening. It happens all the time in the hood and I see it with my own eyes.

If you ask me, make sure you proceed with caution and thought, and avoid looking back at your misguided actions or your supposed counteractions with dissatisfaction, or even beating yourself up over the things you shouldn't have allowed yourself to do. Rashness begets nothing but regrets, and I hope we're listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...