Sunday 23 August 2015

Be a builder...

Sometimes people and circumstances can make you so, so angry, and the only thing that comes to your mind is to render everything into crumbs, including that which you toiled to build. I used to be a lot like that.

I remember getting really worked up at a ball game, so I drove all the way to the hoop and deliberately had my dunk rejected by the rim. All I wanted was to get at this dude who has this loud tendency of making a scapegoat of everyone but himself, and for everything including his own screw ups.

But trust me, it's an even more fulfilling and perhaps rewarding thing to build things up, even if you think your efforts are not being appreciated. It will take everyone far and that’s all what matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...