Tuesday 11 August 2015

When the "Sickest" wants the "Realest" ...

I’m not going to mince words or try to play ‘Mr. Virtuous’ on here; having a gorgeous set of eyes, full lips, mama or even surgeon-given round behind, super tiny waist, fairly thick hips and a complementing flat tummy like you designed yourself is heart-stirring, and that’s not just a 'yes', it’s a 'hell yes'. However, these things are only skin deep and I’ll explain:

What I mean is, flaunting these desirable properties may attract a congregation of admirers, no jokes about that, but using them to the exclusion of everything else won't keep a serious man; or at least not for long. If you ask me, a little more character and a sufficient use of that soft nervous tissue contained in your skull may come in handy, and if I’m lying to you, may thunder fire this keyboard I’m using.

In the same way, being the flyest nigga, dopest thug, baddest dude, wickedest shotta, illest gansta, tightest dawg or any other adjective ending in "est" may attract a lot of swag hungry chicks and sidechicks, or get you to eat that cutest piece of pie of your drools…Oops! I'm sorry, I mean dreams. But on a serious note, excessive vanity has no balls to keep a real woman. You're going to need a lot more than being the sickest to get yourself the realest; be at least legit.

Folks still do not realise that like butter, these illusions will melt as soon as things get really scorching and that sucks. But this is why they keep changing horses in midstream, because they’re always late to distinguish the boys from the men and the girls from the ladies, and also late to learn to conform to standards of good spousal conduct.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...