Saturday 22 August 2015

Instincts sometimes fail...

Sometimes there’s nothing in your way, just you and your hallucinations. So it is you that need to get out of the habit of being in your own way. If you ask me, it is not physical, as in you as a person standing in your own range of vision; it is emotional.

Granted, you may say your instincts don't lie, I say that all the time, but always remember that whatever feeling or reaction it tells you to do is usually going to be without much logical rationale.

I'm not saying do not listen to yourself, or do not go with your gut feelings, but always ask yourself: "what if this is not as good as it is sounding to me right now?" Take heed, it might come in handy one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...