Monday 10 August 2015

Loners...

Some folks say they cannot overstand why some people have an aversion to popularity; like why do they find it hard to make friends? How can they go out to have fun alone and still be happy? Why would they want to be left the hell alone? So they label them “freaks” and “loners” or even “psychos,” instead of sensible people who do not need other people’s approval of their lifestyle.

The interesting thing is, I have also had the privilege of meeting some “loners” especially here on the internet, and I must admit that I respect every moment with them. Apparently, they too are concerned; they say they cannot overstand why some seemingly inviting and friendly people are fixed on making everyone's business a national anthem but theirs.

And if you ask me, I think the “loners” have a point, because I can't get it either.  Some of these outgoing folks will ask and ask until they ask how much money you make per month, or when was the last time you lay or got laid. Like, who the hell needs who the hell to tell who whose lead to follow?  And the sad thing is, not even a 1000 “none ya damn business” can make them change; they’re so invulnerable to disgrace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...