Thursday 10 September 2015

What I call the best high school...

Just because a certain high school is at the top of the wish list doesn't necessarily make that school a great school. Especially when that school is known for setting genius-seeking cut-off marks for admission, naturally affording it all the teachable kids there are. 

I swear down, even that elementary school teacher that tells his class: “Bulen Ma Fonto! Don’t you know I was once A CHILDREN” can see these special breed of kids through their final exams and they’ll do well.

In my dispassionate opinion, that school that accepts the rejected chaff and develops them into edible grains is a better school; basic logic. For instance, except the genes turn out to be defective, you wouldn't expect me, at 6ft 4inches, to marry a 6ft tall lady and beget a midget, would you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...