Friday 4 September 2015

My emotions after watching that "Dafur" movie.

When I feel this type of way, my mom (RIP) will say with a smile: "C'mon boy, it's only a movie." But really, watching this film on the Darfur conflict is giving me good reasons to be hateful. I overstand it was filmed in South Africa, and I don't know if it's a true story, or a fiction, but I find the plot so evil.

The part that irritated me the most was when this Arab-looking Janjaweed warrior asked this tribal chief: "How can a slave be the leader of a group of slaves, and form an independent state? Slaves?! Independent country?! I don't understand!"

See, people think I have no taste when I say this, but I just keep confirming the fact that if keeping clear of all crimes against humanity is the standard by which humanness is measured, to me the Ganjaman, though negatively painted, is like no other, because while the entire universe is busy giving troubles, they're giving thanks.

The fuckers of this world are those carnal-minded, ego-serving nutcases; claimants of religious and intellectual enlightenment; scripture-referencing racist-criminals who think they are saving a world that the Creator had already made so excellent and delightful in all respects.

Some of them say they're on a holy mission, the others claim they're promoting global political reforms; they're in pursuit of perfection; that's their cover, but who they hell seeks perfection by deviating from every moral sense of right and wrong, to forcibly impose obedience to confusion?

Just look around the world today; who the hell destroys the same people you say you're trying to help to overstand the truth? Who the hell leaves scores of innocent kids to drown at sea in the name of foreign policy, or national security? Who the hell goes to a village, cut off hands, behead men, and rape innocent women, high so much on drugs that you cannot even tell between an orgasm and a cry for help? Who the hell fights a religious cause by making covert arms deals with the people you call infidels? Who the hell laughs at the people you pretend to be laughing with? Who the hell terrorises poor people in the name of fighting terrorism?

The way I see this world, no one is on your side if you have nothing to offer, but mostly if you do not look like them. Is like everyone's ultimate objective is nothing but domination, but I swear down none will fall heir to that plan, because the Most High is watching and His counter plans are remarkably excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...