Friday 18 September 2015

Bizarre Honesty

I have observed that people who pretend to be brutally honest are in fact more contemptuous when it comes to receiving the same truth about them. Bizarre honesty if you ask me.

This is why I can only imagine what will happen when Facebook finally launches the "Dislike" button. I can only imagine the number of people that are going to end up friendless for honestly disliking outrageous makeups, and blasphemous bashing of haters that never were.

Maybe next up should be a facial transmission app. One that'll describe the facial expression of those who snoop on your profile to hate on the wonderful things happening in your life. Y'know, that kind of look in which the eyebrows are brought together, and the forehead is wrinkled, often accompanied by a hiss, and: "Ki nima ko jaypay, ak kanamam bu melax bi" LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...