Thursday 17 September 2015

Love could be found in the most hopeless ways and places...

To buttress how love could be found in the most hopeless ways and places, I was told this young lady lost a very expensive android phone, apparently stolen. But luckily for her, the phone’s “SIM Change Alert” was enabled before it got stolen. Few days after the obvious theft, she had an alert from her stolen phone that a new phone number was inserted. She reported the matter to the police, and she was advised to call the number, whose user at the time was a guy that the stolen phone was sold to.

The lady’s task was to engage the guy so that they can meet. But earlier, this guy made romantic advances to a certain young lady he just met and had given his contact to. So he thought the caller was that same lady. The lady too having figured that out played the role so well. Nothing regarding the phone was ever mentioned in their conversations. They talked about them and how both of them couldn’t wait to see each other. And because they were both single, their calls became regular, they started texting and sexting even at very odd times.

The girl’s charisma became an irresistible attraction. The guy decided it was about time he pays a visit. The police were informed and a trap was laid for him to be taken in for questioning, and they were going to have him charged for buying a stolen phone. Just as gentle as he seemed on phone, he kept to his promise, but out of the blue, he was surrounded by men in uniform. To amazement, chemistry started to manifest, and that which was supposed to be a trap had apparently moved to one of love.

Hear what the guy said: “I know it's a crime to buy a stolen thing, but I wouldn’t have met this most amazing version of female beauty and brilliance if I had not bought this phone, so screw your charges, because right now, nothing else matters. She’s the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I believe it is destiny that I have fallen in love.” The lady in a very touching voice said: “And come what may, I will stand by you all the way. Besides it’s my phone.” Now whether the police did bend their rule on the buying of stolen stuff is what I didn’t ask, but I was told the two are now happily married.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...