Friday 4 September 2015

Girlfriend snatchers...

So, some guys cannot find a lady attractive, approachable or ‘encroach-able’ until she becomes a friend’s lady. Like a hunter that cannot see a kill until it is hunted and killed by another hunter. That’s the time they’ll borrow the nerve to force an entry, snatch or even have the effrontery to encourage a breakup.

Y'know, failing to appreciate the incumbent’s hunting skills, thinking maybe the lady’s not so hard to get after all. At my hood, the act is called “SIX-ing.” Shameless game if you ask me.

Imagine your friend trying to unrightfully possess your lady by discrediting you; by making time that he doesn’t have for himself, just to appear nicer, cooler, more supportive and loving than you. He takes her out invariably and you're there thinking he's kind like that. Before you get his covert advances, he’s already worked out all your flaws, and he’ll thrive on that by being the complete opposite.

But just because I write this doesn’t mean I am an encroacher or I have gone through it, I am just saying. I see things! 'Purr mu lerr' (for the record)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...