Saturday 5 September 2015

Take it all...

It's easy to say: "I don't care who takes the credit, I just want the job to get done." I say that all the time, especially when I'm cunningly beaten to glory. But tacitly, I'll ask myself: "why the hell do I have to make a big deal out of it if I truly don't care?"

The open secret is, we all have a part of us that wants to be associated with success and good works. Ask your friends that are into the social sciences, I'm sure they can confirm that.

But if you’re going to try to take credit or claim glory for everyone else's, then at least have the decency to also accept responsibility for any resulting fuck up. You cannot always take the good and push the bad on others - that’s SO not cool. I just thought I should say that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...