Saturday 27 December 2014

Some people will never change

No matter how hard you try to reform everyone, some people will still be a malfunction, even if they’re born into the most highly regarded family. That’s the pits of misfortune (Yaradal), but what can one do… If you’re familiar with nightlife, you’ll overstand the kind of immoderation I am talking about.

Perhaps being more than usually discourteous and being constantly in bad taste, or not playing anything safe has turned out to be the hottest definition of ‘Living the Life’. Fine, in that case I rest my hopeless case.

I guess ‎Wolof Njie puts it so well that sometimes “one is born a camel, and suckles on a donkey” [Juddu Si Gaylem Nampa Si Mbaam] and the person becomes ‘heehawed’ – Some people will never change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...