Monday 15 December 2014

Awkward It Is!

So awkward when someone’s unceasingly asking you about a thing that you’re almost not aware of, and the more you evade, the more he asks, until you’re eventually like wtf, are you asking me to lie so you can quote me.

I don’t know if it is out of genuine cluelessness or just someone trying to weave a web of lies, but if one thing being Rasta taught me, is to never take chances with craftsmen of destruction. It’s fucked up to be told on, or to be snared in some sting. See what snitches and informers did to Buju Banton.

Today’s civilisation is reduced to ‘every man for himself’, and if you think I’m joking, go ahead and fuckup, you’ll see how you’ll be left on your own, disturbed, and any help or act of loyalty that comes your way is only going to be a lucky thing.If you ask me, always watch your back, and think twice before volunteering word… I am not trying to promote distrust, but do it if need be….seen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...