Sunday 28 December 2014

Just mind your business

What someone wears to whatever fiesta is none of my business, whether short-shorts, booty pants or whatever; and I don’t care if the legs are likable or abominable, but I have a problem with men who perhaps think that every female in such clothes is some bitch that they can easily hit or get head from, or else cause a mob of protest; disturbing the peace.

LISTEN! If such clothes make you keen or eager to hit it, for fuck’s sake just don’t show your face, stay indoors and do your prayers for a change…these things aren't outlawed yet, and hopefully not so soon. You cannot censor every lifestyle you find nonconforming to yours, and especially not under duress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...