Friday 5 December 2014

News or Scandal?

So now it appears that news is only interesting when it is scandalous, or at the expense of reality? That’s it, trash talk and character detrimental gossips are the only news that can absolutely divert everyone’s attention nowadays, and to nothing but irrelevance and pettiness. come to think of it, is there any regard for tact and privacy left of this crazy world?

I swear down, if I had it my way, I'd strip off from this form and become a 7ft 10” Ape. That way, I perhaps wouldn’t be disturbed by humanity’s evident relapse and withdrawal from purposeful direction…but unfortunately and due to my belief in the spiritual account of creation, I know it is now too late.


Maybe, and just maybe someday, sanity will prevail and we’ll all live and overstand life like Steve Maraboli. He said “this life is for loving, sharing, learning, smiling, caring, forgiving, laughing, hugging, helping, dancing, wondering, healing, and even more loving”; he said he chooses to live life that way, because he wants to live his life in such a way that when he gets out of bed in the morning, the devil will say, 'Aw Shit, He's Up!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...