Friday 5 December 2014

Drama

Drama, beef and emotional outrage, if you don't want any, you better not start any, and by “start” I mean if you don't ‎create any, you don't associate with or ‎encourage any, then hopefully there won't be any.  I mean “HOPEFULLY” – like with a bit of luck, I know absolute avoidance is not easy, because nowadays, even forgetting to say ‘Hi’ to someone a can be construed as pompousness.

Anyway, if you value your sanity, you MUST separate yourself from these days’ pervasive pattern of extreme prejudice and 'badmind'; avoid people who’ll blow every ‘bomboclaat’ thing out of proportion just to hurt someone, as if their gladness is helpless without hard times for someone else.

Remember that some folks (male and female) can feign friendship in order to please their desire to create disharmony, and before you know anything, you’re backstabbed and blackmailed, and your mind is messed with.


One time I did a post on here, and I said there are people who are ‘drama-horny’; like they cannot control themselves when they really want to cause drama, and they’ll make sure they create one, even if it is going to be a storm in a teacup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...