Saturday 13 December 2014

OMARULES

RULE NUMBER 1
Be sensible in the way you dispense compassion, ours is sometimes a very dubious world, and not everyone you pity is truly pitiful, pitiable or piteous. I don’t know which of the three adjectives is more appropriate.

RULE NUMBER 2
if you’re in deep dilemma and your humanitarian heart is probably telling you to just act in response to your feelings, and because it is human to be compassionate, remember ‘Rule Number One’.

RULE NUMBER 3
If you start feeling apologetic for not being indicative of the kindliness that you would've loved to show at all times and unconditionally, remember ‘Rule Number One’. You could've felt worse if you had had your kindness taken for a ride.

RULE NUMBER 4
If you think I am trying to incite or cause anyone to rebel against a deep-seated principle of humanity, remember ‘Rule Number One’. I am only trying to curb the incidence of deceit, insincerity and betrayal, because I've been there.

RULE NUMBER 5
If they get you played, don’t say I didn't ask you to not discount ‘Rule Number One’, and know that you’re on your own, just like I have been on my own before thinking up these 5 simple rules

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...